Click here for more pictures.
Estate sale “as-is, where-is”. Spacious custom built one owner home has 5 or 6 bedrooms and 4 full baths. Manicured 3 acre wooded lot backs up to Ft. Donelson National Park. 27x8 sun room and unfinished basement not included in total square feet. House appears to be very sound and needs updating. Hardwood under carpet in much of main floor.
MAIN FLOOR 2,346 SQ. FT.
- Living Room (25x12) has Carpet over Hardwood and Ceiling Fan
- Sun Room (27x8) has Window Air/No Heat and is Not Counted in Square Feet
- Kitchen/Breakfast Nook (25x10) has Knotty Pine Paneling and Cabinets, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Smooth Top Range/Self Cleaning Oven
- Dining Room/Office (12x11) has Built-in Shelves and Desk Area and Ceiling Fan
- Den (25x16) has Fireplace with Wood-burning Stove Insert, Ceiling Fan and Built-in Corner Cabinets
- 1st Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
- 1st Bedroom (14x11) has Ceiling Fan, Extra Large Walk-in Closet and Carpet over Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom (13x11) has Carpet over Hardwood
- 2nd Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
- 3rd Bedroom (14x11) has Large Double Closet, Carpet over Hardwood and Double Built-in Shelves
- 3rd Full Bath has Double Vanities and Tub/Shower Combination
- 4th Bedroom (14x11) has Large Double Closet, Carpet over Hardwood and Built-in Shelves
SECOND FLOOR 1,325 SQ. FT.
- Bonus Room (24x12)
- 5th Bedroom (13x8) has Big Walk-in Closet and (6x3) Dormer Space
- 4th Full Bath has Tub/Shower Combination
- 6th Bedroom (15x9) has Walk-in Closet and (6x3) Dormer Space
- Rec Room (19x16) has Two (6x3) Dormer Spaces
- Basement has Washer/Dryer Hook-up, Double Sink, Plug for Refrigerator and Wood Stove, Workshop Area and Sump Pump
- Full Bath
- Estate Sale “as-is, where-is”
- All Brick Cape with Vinyl Trim
- 3 Acre Lot backs up to Fort Donelson National Park
- 2 Car Carport
- Paved Drive
- 36 Ft. Covered Front Porch
- Concrete Patio
- Some Replacement Windows
- Cedar Closet Upstairs for Off-season Storage
- Zoned for Dover Elementary, Stewart County Middle and Stewart County High Schools
Dick & Kathy Littleton
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Living Area: 3671 Square. Ft.
Lot Size: 3 Acres
MLS Number: 2282783