Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Rudolphtown with a full finished basement.
507 Pond Apple Road
Clarksville, TN 37043
MLS Number 2073881
Year Built: 1989
Living Area 4041 Sq. ft.
Lot Size: 1.05 Acres
Click here for more pictures.
Sitting on just over an acre this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Rudolphtown has a full finished basement with a kitchenette and full bath. Large master bedroom with a sitting area. Large bonus room and lots of storage space throughout the house. Lots of new features.
MAIN FLOOR 1,588 SQ. FT.
- Foyer has Crown Molding, Laminate Floor, Closet and Hardwood Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Office/Study (16x12) has Laminate Floor, Crown Molding and Double Glass Doors
- Formal Dining Room (13x13) has Crown Molding, Laminate Floor and Chair Rail
- Great Room (19x16) has Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Laminate Floor, Crown Molding and Recessed Lighting
- Eat-in Kitchen (15x14) has Butler Pantry with Sink, Gas Cooktop, Island with Cutting Board, Electricity and Lots of Cabinets, Dishwasher, Double Convection Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Lots of Cabinet Space, Crown Molding, Ceiling Fan in Eating Area and Access to Bonus Room, Basement, Garage, Patio and Eating Area with Bay Window
- Half Bath
- Utility Room (10x9) has Laminate Floors, Cabinets and Washer/Dryer Hook-ups
SECOND FLOOR 1,688 SQ. FT.
- 1st Bedroom (13x11) has Ceiling Fan
- 2nd Bedroom (13x11) has Chandelier and Extra Large Closet
- 1st Full Bath has Tub/Shower Combination and Double Vanity
- Master Bedroom (18x13) has Trey Ceiling with Ceiling Fan, Walk-in Closet and Seating Area
- Master Bath has Tile Floor, Large Tub, Separate Shower, Linen Closet and Double Vanity
- Bonus Room (23x16) has Tract Lighting, Laminate Floor, Extra Storage, Stairs to Kitchen and Access to Deck
FINISHED BASEMENT 765 SQ. FT.
- Basement (25x24) has Tile Floor, Closet, Recessed Lighting, Cabinets, Sink and Access to 2nd Patio
- 3rd Full Bath has Tile Floor, Linen Closet and Tiled Shower with Bench Seat
- 1.05 Acre Lot
- 2 Car Garage has Automatic Garage Door Opener, Cabinet Space, Pedestrian Door, Gas Water Heater and Access to Patio
- Curved Drive in Front
- Covered Front Porch
- Deck (23x18)
- Patio has 2 Ceiling Fans
- Stereo System Outside
- Rain Extenders
- Smoke Detectors
- Attic Access in Hallway
- Zoned for Barksdale Elementary, Rossview Middle and Rossview High Schools
The accuracy of all information, regardless
of source, including but not limited
to square footages and lot sizes,
is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed
and should be independently verified
through personal inspection and/or
with the appropriate professionals.
The information at this site is
provided solely for informational
purposes and does not constitute
an offer to sell, rent, or advertise
real estate outside the state in
which the owner of the site is
licensed. The owner is not making
any warranties or representations
concerning any of these properties
including their availability. Information
at this site is deemed reliable
but not guaranteed and should be