Beautiful 4 bedroom home plus bonus room.
2838 Brunswick Drive (Lot 34)
Clarksville, TN 37043
MLS Number 2082780
Year Built: 2019
Living Area 3183 Sq. ft.
Click here for more pictures.
Beautiful 4 bedroom home plus bonus room. Open concept with 16 ft. vaulted ceiling in great room. Over 3100 square feet. Shiplap fireplace. Granite counters with overhanging breakfast bar in kitchen. Big covered patio. Mud room has built-in shiplap seating with coat rack. Yard is sodded front and back. Big utility room with extra cabinets and laundry sink.
MAIN FLOOR 2,064 SQ. FT.
- Foyer (12x9) has Hardwood Floor, Crown Molding and Wainscoating
- Great Room (22x18) has Hardwood Floor, 16 Ft. Vaulted Ceiling with Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lighting, Shiplap Fireplace has Gas Logs (Propane), Triple Windows and is Open to Kitchen
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (19x12) has Hardwood Floor, Crown Molding, Overhanging Breakfast Bar with Room for 4 Stools, Range/Self Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Walk-in Pantry and Recessed Lighting
- Dining Area (18x12) has Shiplap, Recessed Lighting, Crown Molding, Triple Windows, Indented Wall Space for Hutch and Door to Covered Porch
- Utility Room (8x5) has Ceramic Tile Floor, Extra Cabinets and Laundry Sink
- Mud Room (7x6) has Ceramic Tile Floor, Built-in Shiplap Bench and Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite (20x13) has Tray Ceiling, Crown Molding, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closet and Triple Bay Window
- Master Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor, Large Tiled Shower with Seat, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Double Vanities and Large Walk-in Closet
- 2nd Bedroom (14x12) has Double Closet, Double Windows and Ceiling Fan
- 2nd Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
SECOND FLOOR 1,119 SQ. FT.
- 3rd Bedroom (20x14) has Large Walk-in Closet, Double Windows and Ceiling Fan
- 4th Bedroom (14x12) has Walk-in Closet, Double Windows and Ceiling Fan
- Bonus Room (23x13) has Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Double Windows and Walk-in Closet (Could be 5th Bedroom)
- 3rd Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
- Linen Closet in Upstairs Hall
- Brick Front, Board and Batten Gables and Vinyl Sides and Rear
- 2 Car Side Entry Garage with Automatic Garage Door Opener and Exterior Entry Keypad
- Concrete Drive
- Covered Front Porch
- Large Covered Rear Porch
- Entire Yard is Sodded
- Security System
- Walk-in Attic Storage
- HOA with Ghertner is $28 Monthly
- Zoned for Sango Elementary, Richview Middle and Clarksville High Schools
The accuracy of all information, regardless
of source, including but not limited
to square footages and lot sizes,
is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed
and should be independently verified
through personal inspection and/or
with the appropriate professionals.
The information at this site is
provided solely for informational
purposes and does not constitute
an offer to sell, rent, or advertise
real estate outside the state in
which the owner of the site is
licensed. The owner is not making
any warranties or representations
concerning any of these properties
including their availability. Information
at this site is deemed reliable
but not guaranteed and should be